The virtual platform for the Virtual Global Forum is provided by All in the Loop. The platform can be accessed via the web and on iOS and Android devices (you can find it by searching for "TB Vaccines").
Registered participants were sent an email with a link to the platform and login credentials. If you did not receive this email, go to the virtual platform and click on "Forgot my password". You will receive an email from email@example.com to reset your password. Once your password is reset you can log in to the platform. If you don't receive the email, please check your spam or junk folders. If you don't see it there, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the attendee guide for step-by-step instructions on how to get the most out of the virtual platform - set your agenda, visit sponsor booths, and connect with other participants, schedule meetings, and more!
If you are unable to resolve your issue using the information below or if you need further assistance, contact the tech support team by sending an email to email@example.com
Google Chrome is recommended for an optimal experience, but the platform also supports Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari. Check to make sure you have the most updated version of your browser.
Please note that Internet Explorer is not supported.
As this is a virtual conference you will need a stable internet connection. You should have bandwidth of at least 7Mbps download speed / 3Mbps upload speed or higher. Check your internet speed here. Hardwiring through an ethernet cable may provide a faster connection.
If you are operating from a mobile device, you should a 3G or 4G/LTE connection.
macOS 10.9 or later
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Processor and RAM requirements
A dual-core 2Ghz or higher processor is recommended with 4GB RAM is recommended (minimum single-core 1Ghz processor)
Workplace devices with a firewall and/ or a VPN may block or interfere with access to the virtual platform.
- If you are using a work device with a Virtual Private Network (VPN), please disable to access the platform. Contact your IT department to assist with this.
- Ask your IT department to whitelist the IP addresses and port numbers found here.
- Alternatively, use a different device that is not connected to the VPN or firewall.
TECHNICAL TROUBLESHOOTING & FAQ
The FAQs below will help to resolve technical issues you may experience when accessing the platform.
Technical Support Contact
If you are unable to resolve your issue using the information below or if you need further assistance, you can contact the tech support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trouble Accessing the Platform
- Check your browser. Use Google Chrome if possible, if using another browser make sure are using the latest version
- Use a home device if possible (workplace devices may have high firewall setting that can sometimes block presentations)
- Closing other browsers and files may give you a better viewing experience
Interrupted or intermittent streaming/ broadcasting may be due to a weak or unstable internet connection. Check your internet speed, and if possible:
- Move to a spot that is closer to your router
- Connect to the internet through an ethernet port
- Turn off any other streaming services in your location
The default settings on your browser may not automatically grant the necessary permissions to the platform. To change these settings on Chrome:
- Log into the conference platform
- Click on the vertical dots in the top right corner and open "Settings"
- Open "Privacy and Security" then go into "Site Settings"
- Under "Recent activity", click www.allintheloop.net
- On the "Permissions" page, select "Allow" from the drop-down menu for all permissions, especially
- Pop-ups and redirects
- Disable any ad-blocking plug-ins you may have on your browser