Funding for this conference was made possible [in part] by 1 R13 AI 157206 - 01 from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
The Virtual Global Forum on TB Vaccines will bring together researchers, policymakers, donors, civil society and other stakeholders from around the world who are interested in the development of new TB vaccines, providing an excellent opportunity to highlight your organization to a targeted but diverse audience. Sponsorship packages are available to support the Virtual Global Forum and raise your organization’s visibility throughout the meeting, or contact us to design your own package.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities or to become a sponsor of the Virtual Global Forum on TB Vaccines, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Package||Cost||Banner on Virtual Platform||Sponsor Video||Discussion Session||Virtual Booth||Logo Visibility||Social Media Mentions||Waived Registrations|
Special discounts are available for organizations that commit to sponsoring the Virtual Global Forum and the 6th Global Forum at the same time. This offer applies to 6th Global Forum Platinum (€10,000) and above sponsor levels, and is available through 31 March 2021. Click here for more information, or contact us to discuss this opportunity.
Standard Package (US$2,500)
- Virtual booth - a dedicated page on the virtual platform to provide information and materials about your organization and interact with participants
- Logo placement in Global Forum announcement, website, platform, and other materials
- Social media post(s) recognizing sponsor
- Complimentary registrations for up to two (2) participants
Premium Package (US$5,000 or more)
- All benefits of the Standard Package
- Sponsor banner on virtual platform (sponsor provides banner image)
- Sponsor video played during a session break (sponsor provides video)
- Host an interactive discussion session on the Global Forum program
- Complimentary registrations for up to four (4) participants