The registration fees and policies for the Virtual Global Forum on TB Vaccines are provided below and in the registration Terms and Conditions.
Registration for the Virtual Global Forum on TB Vaccines is now closed
(28 February 2021)
(1 March - 19 April 2021)
|Full / Regular||US$125||US$200|
 LIC/MIC are lower income, lower middle income, and upper middle income countries as classified by the World Bank. The LIC/MIC rate is available for participants from research/academic institutions, public sector institutions, and NGOs that are based or headquartered in LIC/MIC countries. See “Reduced registration rates” below for more information.
 Students are defined as being enrolled full-time in an undergraduate, Master’s, PhD, or MD program at a recognized university or college at the time of the Global Forum.
Included in the registration fee
- Access to all sessions and content during the days of the conference and to all conference content on-demand for six months after the Global Forum
- Access to the conference app (available for desktop, iOS and Android), including scheduling, networking, and in-app messaging and calling for the duration of the conference.
Application of registration rates
- Registration is not confirmed until payment is received.
- Registration rates apply to the date the registration payment is received (e.g, if a person registers on 26 February 2021 but payment is not received until 6 March 2021, the higher rate will apply).
Reduced registration rates
- All registrations at reduced rates are subject to verification.
- Proof of full-time enrollment at a recognized university or college is required for participants registering at the student rate.
- The LIC/MIC rate is available for participants from research/academic institutions, public sector institutions, and NGOs that are based or headquartered in lower and middle income countries as classifed by the World Bank. The regular registration rate applies to private sector and for-profit institutions in LIC/MIC countries, to participants based in LIC/MIC countries from institutions based or headquartered in a high-income country, and to participants from LIC/MIC countries who are living and working in a high-income country.
- Payment can be made by debit card, credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Diners Club), or by bank transfer (participant is responsible for all associated transfer fees).
- Payments for the Virtual Global Forum are received by IAVI.