Hotel rooms at the negotiated conference rates are no longer available. Participants may book rooms directly, but these reservations will be subject to availability and current rates. If you would like information on hotels in the vicinity of the conference venue, please contact us.
Standard Policies and Inclusions
- The rate at all conference designated hotels includes breakfast and 2 bottles of water per day.
- Wifi is available at all conference-designated hotels. It is complimentary at all hotels except The Metropolitan, which charges ₹950+tax for 24 hours of wifi service.
- Check-in time is 14h00 and check-out is 12h00 for Taj Diplomatic Enclave, The Park, and The Metropolitan. Early and late check-ins can be negotiated for an additional cost, subject to availability. Please contact the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to arrange for early or late check-out. It is recommended that you request early check-in or late check-out as soon as possible to confirm availability. The guarantee, payment, and cancellation policies outlined in the individual hotel policies above and in the policies below are applicable to early and late check-in.
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, food and beverage bills, laundry, and use of mini bar are your responsibility and should be paid directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
- A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation, but the credit card will not be charged in advance unless otherwise indicated or unless the cancellation policy applies. Payment will be made to the hotel at the time of check-out, with the exception of The Metropolitan, which will charge the full payment on 17 January 2018. Debit cards cannot be accepted to guarantee reservations, although they may be used at check-out to pay for accommodations.
- Cancellations to hotel reservations can be done via the online registration platform until 15 January 2018. After 15 January 2018, cancellations must be requested in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
- Cancellations deadlines and fees/penalties are noted in the individual hotel policies above. Cancellation requests are based on the date the request is received. All deadlines and dates are India Standard Time.
- Once the cancellation has been processed, it will be removed from your online registration and accommodation profile, and you will receive an email update that indicates that the reservation has been removed.
Changes in Hotel Reservations
- Please contact the hotel directly if you wish to change the dates of your stay.
- Adding nights to an existing reservation and requests for early check-in or late check-out are subject to room availability and current rates.
- The cancellation policy will apply for a reduction in room nights.