Online registration for the 5th Global Forum on TB Vaccines is now closed. On-site registration will be on a space-available basis and is not guaranteed.
The registration fees and policies for the 5th Global Forum on TB Vaccines are provided below, and in the registration Terms and Conditions.
As noted below, the Global Forum organizers are pleased to offer a limited number of reduced registration fees for self-funded students and participants from academic/research institutions, public sector institutions, and NGOs in low income and middle income countries (LIC/MIC). Reduced fee registrations will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and as per the guidelines and policies outlined below.
|Catagory||Early (until Dec 8)||Regular (until Jan 22)||On-site*|
|Full/Regular||₹ 25,500||₹ 32,000||₹ 35,500|
|LIC/MIC (self-funded)*||₹ 12,000|
|Student  (self-funded)*||₹ 5,000|
|Daily||₹9,500||₹ 11,500||₹ 12,500|
|Accompanying Guest||₹8,000||₹9,000||₹ 10,500|
A service tax of 18% will be added to the registration fees and will be collected with the registration payment.
*Reduced registration rates and on-site registrations are subject to availability. Conference materials for on-site registrations also subject to availability. Invitation letters will only be issued to participants who have registered online and paid the registration fee.
Included in the registration fee
- The full registration fee, including student and LIC/MIC registration, includes access to conference sessions, the poster area, conference materials, lunch and coffee/tea breaks, Global Forum dinner and reception, and participation in one site visit. Shuttle service will be provided for participants staying off-site in conference-designated hotels.
- The daily registration fee includes access to conference sessions, lunch and coffee/tea breaks, and networking/social events on the registered day only, and does not include participation in a site visit. There are no reduced rates for daily registration.
- Accompanying guest registration, limited to two per registered delegate, includes access to the inaugural session and networking/social events (reception and dinner). It does not include access to conference sessions or the poster area. We regret that we are unable to accommodate accompanying persons at lunches, tea/coffee breaks, or on site visits. Registration for an accompanying guest can be added to the participant’s registration during the registration process, by clicking on “Add Guest” on the first page of the online registration form.
- The registration fees set forth above do not include accommodations or any meals except those listed above.
Application of registration rates
- Registration rates apply to the date the registration payment is received (e.g, if a person registers on 8 December 2017, but payment is not received until 15 December 2017, the higher rate will apply).
Reduced registration rates
- Reduced rates will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis to self-funded  participants.
- All registrations at reduced rates are subject to verification.
- To be eligible for the student discount, proof of full-time enrollment at a recognized university or college will be required during the registration process.
- The LIC/MIC rate is available for participants from research/academic institutions, public sector institutions, and NGOs based in LIC/MIC countries. The full registration rate applies to private sector, for-profit institutions.
- Reduced rates will be limited to 10 per institution. Registrations received in excess of the 10 allotted per institution will be increased to the next rate or can be refunded. Organizations are encouraged to coordinate their registrations and submit as a group to ensure that the appropriate discounts are received.
Group Registrations and Discount
- A discounted registration rate can be negotiated for institutions sending 10 or more participants (must be from the same institution). This discount will only apply to the full registration rate. There is no discount on reduced registration rates. Contact email@example.com if you would like to register more than 10 participants from a single institution.
- Reduced rates are limited to 10 per institution, as noted above.
- Organizations with multiple participants may register as a group. This option will allow you to register participants, make payments, book hotel accommodations, and keep track of all participants from your institution. To register as a group:
- One person from the group should be designated as the group leader/administrator.
- The group leader/administrator should complete their own registration.
- On the final page of the “Registration Summary” page, choose option to “Add Person”.
- Enter all of the registration information for the additional person, and add ground transfers and hotel accommodations as required (these can be added later).
- To add persons at a later time, the group administrator can open his or her registration account using the confirmation code sent by email, click on the link to “My Group” and the button for “Add person”.
Cancellation and Registration Transfer Policy
- Cancellations should be done via the online platform. To cancel registration, login to the registration platform using the confirmation number provided at registration, click on the tab to “Unregister”, and follow the instructions. You will receive an email confirming your cancellation. If you have any difficulty cancelling the registration online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations must be done online by the deadlines noted below, based on Pacific Time.
- Until 8 December 2017: Full refund, less ₹3,000 administrative fee (₹1,500 administrative fee for student registrations)
9 December – 31 December 2017: Refund of 50% of paid registration fee
As of 1 January 2018: No refunds will be provided
- Refunds will be processed after the conference.
- Paid registrations can be transferred within the same registration category (e.g., students, LIC/MIC country participants, full registration) at no charge until 6 February 2018 by contacting email@example.com.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to apply for a visa in a timely manner and according to the process and requirements of the consulate to which they apply. The cancellation policy and deadlines will not be waived or altered in cases where participants are unable to obtain a visa due to a late or incorrect application.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or by wire transfer. Please note that due to banking regulations in India, we are unable to accept corporate credit cards for registration payments.
- Detailed instructions for payment will be provided during the registration process.
 Self-funded participants are defined as participants who have identified and secured funding for their participation in the Global Forum and will pay registration fees directly. Participants who request and obtain travel support from the Global Forum are not considered “self-funded” participants.
 Students are defined as being enrolled full-time in an undergraduate, M.S., Ph.D. or M.D. program at a recognized university or college, both at the time of registration and at the time of the Global Forum. Post-docs are not eligible for the student rate, but would be eligible for the LIC/MIC rate if applicable and can apply for travel scholarships and registration support.