Shopping in Delhi is an exciting experience. Shopping ranges from jewelery carpets, invaluable stones, bamboo works, handicrafts, garments and fabrics, pottery, and so on. This tour will provide an opportunity to shop in three unique and famous markets in New Delhi.
Dilli Haat is an open-air food plaza and craft bazaar located in the heart of Delhi. There are stalls of crafts from all over India, and from a variety of cultural traditions.
Cottage Emporium is the leading source for Indian handicrafts created by skilled Indian Artists & Masters of Craft, with a large selection of woodcarvings, jewellery, pottery, papier mâché, stationery, brassware, textiles (including shawls), toys, rugs, beauty products and miniature paintings.
Connaught Place Market is a street market hundreds of small shops and stalls selling all kinds of local and ethnic clothes, shoes, jewelry, carpets and gift items.
Khan Market is located in the heart of New Delhi, near India Gate. It is a high-end market, with shops for many well-known brands and a wide. range of showrooms with a variety of choices.
|# of People
||Cost per person
||INR 4000 + tax
||INR 2000 + tax
||INR 1600 +tax
||INR 1200 +tax
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle (medium car; Innova or similar)
- Services of a professional English speaking guide
- Per person price is quoted on sharing basis
- Cost of meals and purchases during the tour
- All currently applicable taxes (tax rate as of 1 July 2017 is 18%)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours can be booked online or through the information desk at the conference venue.
- Payment Terms: 100% advance payment is required to book the tour. Payments are non-refundable.
- Please meet your tour representative in the hotel lobby 20 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
- Any major price increases (for example, fuel/taxes) may result in a revision of rates.